Need to get Regions activate card? There are two ways of activating a Regions card, and both of them don’t take long. In this post, I highlight the two methods and much more.
The Regions Bank provides many financial services, the most notable of which are commercial banking and retail banking. The bank also provides its customers with mortgages and stock brokering services.
If you’ve opened an account with the bank and have received your debit or credit card, you will need to activate it before you can access your funds.
Luckily, getting Regions activate card is both fast and easy. In this post, I highlight the two methods you can use to activate your Regions card.
How to Activate Regions Card?
Most users prefer activating their Regions card online since they can do it on the move with ease. To get Regions activate card online, you need to:
- Navigate to the bank’s official website, and open the personal banking page. Alternatively, visit www.regions.com/personal-banking.
- If you’re a first-time Regions cardholder, there’s a good chance that you don’t have an online banking account already. You can log in if you do, but you must click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” button if you don’t.
- You must then enter your details on the next screen and set your account ID and password.
- Head back to the personal banking page and log in using your ID and password.
- Find the “Customer Service” menu, and then select the “Services” option.
- You must then navigate to the “Card Services” section, under which you must select the “Activate Card” option.
- On the following page, you will need to enter your card’s number and the last four digits of your SSN. You must also enter the card’s expiration date.
- Finally, you can complete the activation process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
And that’s it, the activation process is complete. You can now use the card like you normally would.
#2 Over the Phone
Many find getting Regions activate card over the phone a lot easier than creating an online account and submitting the details there. The process is just as simple. All you need to do is:
- Contact the Regions Bank customers support team by calling them at 1-800-734-4667.
- The representative will ask you the details of the card you have before initiating the activation process. Make sure you have your card with you so you can answer correctly.
- Next, you will need to provide the representative with your details, including some of your financial information.
- After you provide them with your correct details, the representative will let you know that your card is activated.
Regardless of which card you have – the Regions Now Visa Prepaid, the Check Card, or a credit card – you can activate it with either of the methods mentioned above.
It’s also important to note that you only need to have your card and SSN handy to complete the activation process.
While getting Regions activate card is super easy, the bank also offers numerous other benefits to its customers. Here’s a brief look at what benefits you get:
Regions Bank Card Features and Benefits
Post activating your Regions card, you will be able to enjoy all the excellent benefits that the bank offers. Some of the benefits include:
- Convenience: Online banking, mobile banking, and online bill payments are only some of the many features that make transacting a lot easier for you. You also get free access to the bank’s network of nearly 2000 ATMs.
- Rewards: If you bank online or using your phone, you can get a lot of points for making eligible purchases. The perks offer from card to card, so make sure you read the fine print.
- Compatibility: Regions cards are compatible with every payment application available. Regardless of if you prefer using Google Pay or Visa Checkout, you will be able to connect your card to the app. Additionally, the bank also allows you to make transactions using Zelle right from the online portal and mobile application.
- Insights: All cardholders get free access to the Insights app. The application comes with several calculators and tools that enable you to manage your finances better. It enables you to track your daily spending and your savings, which is super impressive.
Regions Bank Cards FAQs
How do I apply for a Regions Bank credit card?
The quickest way to apply for a credit card at Regions Bank is to fill out their online application.
However, if you’re not very tech-savvy or just prefer having an associate help you, you can visit your nearest Regions Bank branch. Another option is to call the bank at 1-800-REGIONS.
Make sure you have your SSN, income information, and your full address handy since without them, you will not be able to complete the application process.
What happens if I accidentally stop the online application process?
Suppose you’ve applied for a Regions card online in the last 30 days. In that case, you can access your incomplete application by choosing the “I have already started an application” option when it appears on the “Getting Started” section.
How long before I receive my card?
Typically, it takes ten business days after getting approved to receive your card. If you don’t receive your card two weeks after approval, contact the Regions customer support team and inform them of the issue.
Is there a way to check the status of my application?
Checking your application status is as simple as calling 1-888-IN-A-SNAP. You will also receive a status in writing within ten days of application.
And with that, you know everything about activating a Regions card. You can now use your card to make purchases at brick and mortar stores and shop online.
The bank has more than 1400 brands across the country and operates a network of nearly 2000 ATMs. Activating your card will bring you one step closer to making use of the bank’s massive network.
I hope you find this article useful and now you have learnt that How to Activate a Regions Card. If you do, drop a comment and let me know! You can contact us at our social Handles i.e Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. Also, check out our other blogs like Dating Dos and Don’ts, Who is Dave Chappelle wife until next time, Sayonara.